Manzanillo is in Colima state in Mexico . Manzanillo makes a great getaway with world famous beaches, festivals with lots of local flavor and fabulous outdoor activities. Splash it up (grab a surf or boogie board), catch dinner (sport fishing) peek into a volcano or explore the deep blue sea. Manzanillo has it all.
Things to do
- Coco Loco Tours (Manzanillo) 044-314-333-3678 Email: email@example.com For the adventurous, athletic traveler you can hike or walk, depending on your skill set. Along your journey you will get to swim in hidden lakes, play beneath waterfalls, and see small villages. Ascend all the way to Manzanillo’s many scenic mountain tops and get a breathtaking, 360 degree view of this Manzanillo and the endless blue of the Pacific Ocean.
- Ocean Pacific Adventures 011-52-314-335-0605 or (Manzanillo): 044-314-357-0717 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you like to fish or if you want to learn, Manzanillo is the Sailfish Capital of the World and makes is a premium fishing destination. With Ocean Pacific Adventures you can see all types of fish and work with experienced captains. If you are beginner do not worry, you will learn the proper technique to catch a variety of fish successfully, including marlin, dorado, and rooster fish.
- Café Coral Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200 Serving continental breakfast (5 am - 7 am), breakfast buffet (7 am - 11 am), lunch (1 pm - 5 pm) and dinner (6 pm - 11 pm). A warm, spacious and bright, buffet-style restaurant.
- La Plaza Esmeralda+52 313 331-2200, Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo, located on the beach bay area of La Audiencia. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, 7 pm - 11 pm. La Plaza Esmeralda offers romantic setting with a buffet dinner and live music entertainment.
- Nirvana Lounge Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200. Open from 5 pm to 1 am. Daily. Enjoy a refreshing beverage in one of Tesoro Manzanillo’s world class lounges.
- 7/24 Lounge Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago +52 313 331-2200" Open 24 hours. The name says it all. A flash of the wristband is all you need to gain entry into the Tesoro All Inclusive Club any time of the day where you can let your hair down and enjoy a great party!
- Tesoro Resorts Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200 Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo. Located along the secluded beach bay of Bahia la Audiencia, a short distance away from Plaza Manzanillo shopping center. Come and enjoy a well deserved break at one of Mexico's leading resorts offering more than the comforts of home! Dine to live music and the sound of crashing waves, enjoy music and dancing, outdoor theater, group activities and classes, outdoor adventures and sports instruction. This resort also offers a fantastic holiday for children who are entertained by professional child carers and enjoy arranged social activities. All inclusive rates offered, along with seasonal specials.
Did you know the beach at this hotel is where the movie "10" was filmed? For those who don't remember the movie - Bo Derek was running down the beach with her beaded braided hair running towards Dudley Moore.
No reviews yet! Be the first to add a review:
Add your review
This travel guide also includes text from Wikitravel articles, all available at View full credits
Ryan Holliday, Samantha and Tom Holland
This text is available to you under the terms ofthe Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 1.0 Generic Licence